- All staff have the opportunity to have a full paid day off to volunteer with their organization of choice that is close to their heart. We love to encourage our staff to give back to local organizations that support our local communities.
- All of our staff have the opportunity to receive a full paid day off to complete courses and/or seminars that support continuing their education on anti-racism and inclusivity.
2021 Community Involvement
- May long weekend had a forecast of travel restrictions, but happened to coincide with National Scavenger hunt day; so you bet we created scavenger hunts around our neighbourhoods to get people out in their communities having fun and supporting local!
- When our fellow local businesses were hit by 3 weeks of restaurant restrictions in April, we purchased gift cards to 21 local restaurants and did daily giveaways on our social media channels in support of our local restaurants and breweries.
- We donated 100% of our proceeds on Canada Day to the Indian Residential School Survivors Society.
- During Small Business Week, we put the spotlight on over 20 local businesses in our communities.
- With your help, we provided countless donations to Mamas for Mamas in support of the Abbotsford Flood Victims.
- We also donated 100% of our proceeds on Giving Tuesday to the Abbotsford Flood Relief Fund.
- We collaborated with Supercrush, Sweet Avenue Bakery + K'Pure Naturals to provide Christmas Gifts to youth in Covenant House's Crisis and Rights of Passage Programs.
On top of the rad f*n initiatives listed above, we make an effort to buy from brands that we see doing good in their communities, and regularly donate to other charitable efforts.