Become a Vendor
*Vendor applications are closed at this time*
We love a brand that has taken their time to invest in their brand (logo, marketing materials, branding, packaging, etc.); we find that our customers are more drawn to brands that have a professional aesthetic.
Our customers love to follow brands and their journeys on social media (especially Instagram), so we prefer brands that have a social media presence.
We also ask that all of our brands ship and/or drop off in the most environmentally friendly way as possible (For example: No packaging that we cannot reuse or recycle).
We love something that is different - we don't want 20 candle vendors, we want something that is unique and stands out.
Rules to be considered:
Please fill in all necessary information in the form at the bottom of the page. Vendors who e-mail via the contact page or do not provide the information outlined above will not be considered.
- You must offer wholesale (minimum 50-60% off MSRP). That doesn't work for you? We have partnership + collaboration opportunities! Click here.
- You must be located in Canada - That's the 'local' in Local Space ;)
- You must not be in another retail location within 5kms of any of our locations (All of our stores must be able to offer the same products, you cannot be in one of our locations and not the others).
- You must love to support local and supporting fellow local brands (we do not accept brands that copy other brands, we don't like that game).
- All Food Items must be made in a Health Authority approved kitchen.
- All Bath and Body products must be Health Canada approved.
- We will only be accepting clothing brands that provide the opportunity for a full-size range including "plus" sizes.
At The Local Space, we believe it's important to be inclusive for everyone and for our shoppers to feel comfortable supporting the brands that we sell in our store. Therefore, we cannot accept brands that only cater to customers that fit in sizes of small through large.
• We are NOT currently accepting applications
We try our best to respond to all applications but sometimes we are unable to. Please do not follow up via social media channels. This is the only channel that we respond and review to vendor applications (our social media gal has nothing to do with our vendor applications).
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor!