Sugaring Paste | Hair Removal
Imagine running your hand along a smooth, soft silk sheet. It's so soft you can't help it, you have to slide your hand across it again. Now imagine that soft silky sheet isn't a sheet, but your leg. Stop imagining now because that feeling is achievable with Body Sugaring.
While we can all appreciate what technology has done for us and we can't imagine a world without it, sometimes, especially when it comes to products we are putting on our body, taking a step back in time is the best option. Sugaring is one of the oldest forms of hair removal and is still one of the best to this day. While technology has taken over with some sugar pastes we know the results just aren't the same. All Sugar Me Bare sugar pastes are made with Organic Cane Sugar instead of sucrose or refined white sugar to reduce any possible reactions. We also include Chamomile to soothe your skin as you go.
Combine with our Sahara Drying powder and Nile Calming Mist for a natural hair removal routine that you will actually look forward to and leave you wondering why you didn't start sooner.
Our firmest paste and is ideal for people with warmer body temperatures and the areas on the body that are prone to perspiration during sugaring like underarms, bikini or brazilian regions. Khepri can be used cold (not warmed) on sweaty areas or slightly warmed everywhere else.
- Made with Organic Cane Sugar to reduce irritations
- Chamomile soothes the skin as you apply the sugar paste
- For Brazilians or warm bodied people
- Certified Cruelty Free
- Plant a tree with every purchase
- Portable, take it with you camping or on holidays. Just because you're going on vacation doesn't mean you need to be prickly
- Doesn't need to be warmed. In fact, we recommend trying it straight out of the jar
- A medium paste that is strong enough to remove coarse hair, yet soft enough to remove fine hair
- Safe for all skin types, designed with sensitive skin in mind
- Used by Professional Sugarists and home sugarists, made by a Professional Sugarist
- Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Paste is biodegradable with recyclable packaging
- We want you to have a good experience. If you get stuck and need help send us an email, or send a video of what is happening and we will send one back with some tips