Fresh Balsam Candle
Shipping calculated at checkout.
(Available in 4oz with cotton wick, or 6oz with wood crackling wick)
Made purely with 100% Soy Wax and the highest, non toxic, quality ingredients, all of our candles are handcrafted in Langley, BC in small batches to ensure quality and consistency.
Our 4oz tins have a burn time of 8 hours
Our 6oz tins have a burn time of up to 30 hours
Make sure to only burn your candle for 3-4 hours at a time.
Balsam + Rose Candle Co. Candle Care:
1) Always ensure you trim your wick prior to lighting your candle. This will prevent your wick from "mushroom-ing" and will also help to control the size of the flame.
2) When burning your candle for the first time; ensure you let the entire surface of the candle melt. This will avoid "tunneling" and create an even burn for the duration of the candle's "life."
3) Keep the wax clean of wick trimmings, and debris at all times.
4) Make sure your candle is always within sight, away from children and pets, and on a flat, even surface, away from "windy" spaces.
5) Make sure to only burn your candle for 3-4 hours at a time. Because this is a tin, it may get hot so if you have a flat candle holder, be sure to put the candle on top.