Truly Ageless | 1% Retinol Serum
- In stock, ready to ship
Only 26 items in stock!
Introducing our most age-defying formula to date, this highly concentrated 1% retinol serum is the ultimate product for reducing and reversing the signs of aging, while improving hyper-pigmentation, preventing acne, and boosting collagen production. A derivative of vitamin A, retinoids have been deemed the most effective active ingredient for cell turnover and skin cell regeneration, making them incredible defenses against fine lines and wrinkles. Suspended in a vegan Squalane oil base, this lightweight formula penetrates below the skin’s surface to target elasticity and firmness, setting it apart from the competition. Truly Ageless combines the brightening and reparative properties of golden jojoba oil and vitamin E, to correct and exfoliate the skin at the cellular level, for a polished and youthful complexion at any age.
So, what exactly is Retinol?
We’re so glad you asked. Retinol is a form of vitamin A that is suitable for the skin. It belongs to a group of vitamin A derivatives, known as retinoids! This miracle skin care ingredient works wonders for all ages and has been deemed one of the most essential components to your skin care routine. When applied topically, retinol quickly smooths fine lines and wrinkles, corrects uneven skin tones, combats acne by preventing dead skin cells from clogging pores!
Let’s talk benefits:
- Regulate oily skin and minimize breakouts
- Completely vegan unlike a lot of retinol serums on the market
- Anti-aging, acne fighting and colour correcting all in one fantastic serum
- Promotes the production of collagen, which creates new cell turnover and new skin cells
- Prevent wrinkles due to its minimizing effect, as well as smooth out existing fine lines and wrinkles
- Brighten dull skin by exfoliating at a cellular level, which results in brighter and smoother new skin
- Helps exfoliate skin at an increased rate, which helps to unclog pores and keeps your skin refreshed without the need for harsh friction (no more need for expensive skin treatments!)
- One of the only products to target the dermis—the second, deeper layer of skin (which becomes thinner as we age and loses proteins that give the skin flexibility!)
Apply a pea sized amount to clean fingertips and gently pat into skin. Use after cleansing and toning but before heavier serums. Do not combine with Vitamin C.
Do not use with other retinoid treatments. Apply at night to avoid unprotected sun exposure. Patch test before use and discontinue if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, C13-16 Alkane Isoparrafin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride and Phospholipids and Retinol, Vitamin E, Rosemary Antioxidant CO2 Extract.