Below we have outlined the rules and requirements for participating in The Local Marketplace program, any brand/vendor that is not abiding by these rules will be removed from the program immediately.
- The Local Space customers shall receive the upmost respect. Our customers are #1 to us and we are trusting you with them, don't make us regret that.
- You are responsible for setting your own shipping rates, you will be responsible for making up the difference if your quoted shipping rate does not cover the full amount for an order - this will all happen automatically on your Shopify dashboard.
- We are only able to offer flat rate shipping rates at this time.
- Any issues with an order or a customer can be directed to email@example.com and our Warehouse team will be available to help you out to the best of their availability, keep in mind they are only available Monday through Friday, excluding stat holidays.
- If you have a turnaround time that is more than 3 business days, then you must specify that in your product description of each product.
- If your product is final sale, that also must be specified on the product page in bold lettering. We want our customers to have all the information upfront so that they have the best experience possible on The Local Marketplace - no surprises.
- All orders that go through The Local Space's website are subject to have the ability to return items within 14 days of receiving their order (unless clearly stated on the product page with a valid reason). Cost to return the item is the responsibility of the customer.
- We understand that mistakes happen, it will be the responsibility of the vendor to fix the mistake and ensure the customer receives the product that was ordered through the website (sometimes means reshipping an order).