After taking a couple years off of offering local pick up for all of our local small business friends, we're bringing it back (after many, many requests). We're excited to be bringing local pick up back at our warehouse location to better serve our small business community. No more coordinating pick ups with customers in-between working you 9-5 job.
What is the cost?
- We are offering an introductory price of $75 per month (anyone who signs up at the introductory price will lock in that rate).
What does it include?
- One shelf for your local pick up orders (fits 8-10 shopper bags)
- Onsite staff (Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM, excluding statutory holidays) to distribute your pick up orders to your customers.
- Weekly updates of who has picked up and who hasn't so you can keep your records/system up to date.
How does it work?
- It's easy peasy! You bring your orders with your pick up slip/order slip stapled to the outside of the narrowest part of the bag, then your customers come and pick it up.
- We keep the slip from the bag and place into your personal 'Picked Up' folder so you can easily keep track of who has/hasn't pick up their order.
- You will receive an invoice on the 30th (or the last day of the month) or every month, payment by credit card.
- No longterm contracts or commitments, month to month with 30 days notice to cancel required.
Please Note: Limited spots available, to be considered please fill out the form below. This new program will be launching June 1, 2023. Not suited for large items, your items must fit on your designated shelf.