Any purchases made between November 14th and December 24th are exempt from our regular return and exchange policy. We still do not offer cash refunds but can provide exchanges or returns for in-store credit. Because we are a small business when you buy something on a Monday by that Friday we are purchasing items already, so doing cash refunds is not feasible at this time.
All purchases made during our holiday timeline have until January 10th to perform an exchange or return for in-store credit. This timeline can not be extended under any circumstance.
Other things to note:
- All sale products are final sale.
- All opened bath and body products are final sale (any bath and body products without a seal are final sale even if they are unopened because we cannot legally re-sell them).
- All earrings are final sale due to health regulations.
- All food items are final sale.
- All tags must be attached and items must be in a re-sellable form.
- You must have your receipt in order to do an exchange or refund for in-store credit. If you do not have your receipt and you need a request to find yours, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with at least 24 hours notice ahead of time so that we can look into it. We cannot guarantee that we can get it done if you just come into the shop as not all staff can perform this task and it can be time consuming.